Schoolboy dies in Glasgow after struggling electrical shock




A schoolboy electrocuted in an incident involving a railway overhead energy cable in Glasgow has died.

British Transport Police mentioned the 12-year-old, who has not been named, handed away in hospital on Saturday evening.

The kid was hospitalised on August 18 after coming into contact with an overhead energy cable on tracks near Ashgill Highway within the Milton district of town.

Inspector Alasdair McWhirter from British Transport Police, mentioned: “This can be a really tragic incident, and our ideas and deepest condolences are with the boy’s household and mates.

“We have now specifically educated officers supporting his household throughout this extremely troublesome time and I might ask that their privateness is please revered whereas they arrive to phrases with their loss.

“We have now no motive to consider there have been any suspicious circumstances to this incident and we will likely be getting ready a report for the Procurator Fiscal.”