INDIANAPOLIS (WTHR) — Begin your weekend off with a s’extra!
Though Nationwide S’mores Day is Aug. 10, the Lady Scouts of Central Indiana are celebrating on Friday, Aug. 9 with its second annual S’mores on the Circle.
Native cooks can be on Monument Circle from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. to showcase their inventive aspect by creating gourmand s’mores.
S’mores can be $5 every (money solely), and all proceeds will go in the direction of monetary help for the Lady Scouts of Central Indiana.
Collaborating cooks embody:
- Chef Shannon Anderson, Mainly Buttercream
- Chef Jodi Colbert, Bonnie and Clydes
- Chef Courtney Curry
- Chef Matt Kovacinski, Weber Grill Restaurant
- Chef Jose Lara, Liter Home
- Chef Erica Oakley, The Alexander
- Chef Lauren Reed, The Farm at Prophetstown
- Chef Morgan Roddy, Queer Chocolatier
- Chef Megan Vohs, Levy at Bankers Life Fieldhouse
- Chef Jay Webb, Levy at Indianapolis Motor Speedway